This site is owned by ALERT Visual Concepts (ABN 30 708 312 204).
Please feel free to browse around our website (and conduct the training programs) as you like, subject to these terms.
Set out below are the terms upon which we make this website (and training programs) available for your use. If you do not agree to these terms please do not make use of this website (and training programs).
If you visit our website, you're agreeing to the terms listed on this page and any other law or regulation that applies to our website.
- Intended Users: This site is provided for residents of Australia only unless otherwise agreed.
- Copyright: This website is the subject of copyright protection. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only for your personal non-commercial use. Otherwise no right of use is granted save as may be granted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
- Trademarks: We use many trademarks on our website that belong to us or third parties. We do not grant you any kind of licence or right to use them.
- Other Intellectual Property: This site may use patents, technologies or processes the subject of intellectual property rights vested in us and/or third parties. No intellectual property licence, right or interest is granted to you in relation to those things save as may be expressly provided for in these terms.
- Framing: You may not frame this site as part of another site unless otherwise agreed.
- Promises by you: You promise that you will only make use of this website in a responsible manner and without limitation to the generality of that promise you will not:
Errors: While we make every effort to maintain accuracy and completeness of all the information on our website, the dynamic nature of the medium means that this website could include errors. (If you notice any error, we'd appreciate it if you bring it to our attention.) Your browser and hardware configurations, over which we have no control, affect the performance and operation of this website when accessed and viewed at your computer.
Viruses: We do not guarantee that any files, pages or other things available for downloading from this website will be free of viruses or other code that may corrupt, harm or destroy. You are responsible for implementing virus and spyware checking and other procedures to prevent any such corruption, harm or destruction.
Limitation of our liability to you: The use of this website is at your own risk and, to the extent permitted by law, you relieve us from any liability to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise whatsoever) for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your use of this website or as a result of your use or attempted use of or reliance on any information, service or facility provided on, by or through this website.
Linking: We sometimes provide links to the websites of others. We do so as a matter of convenience but subject to the following important qualification. That is, we do not manage or control those websites and the link should not be taken as an endorsement or warranty by us in relation to any particular aspect or aspects of those sites. If you use a link, you should do so with that in mind.
Changes to Website: We make changes and improvements to this website. Subject to any other agreement we may have with you and clause 12, we may change this website, and any information contained on the website, without notice.
Changes to these terms: We may change these terms at any time in our absolute discretion by notifying you. We may notify you in any way, including by a notice posted on our website. Where we post a notice on our website, it is taken to be received by you at the time the notice is posted on the website. If you are not satisfied with a change to these terms, you should no longer make use of this website. You should make a point of checking these terms regularly for any changes to them. The current terms at any given time will be the terms displayed on this website.
Assignment by you: Your rights under the agreement arising from your acceptance of these terms is personal to you and may not be assigned without the prior written consent of us. That consent may be granted or refused in our sole discretion.
Assignment by us: Our rights under the agreement arising from your acceptance of these terms may be assigned by us. We will notify you if we assign by a notice posted on our website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The law of Queensland governs these terms. Each of us submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland.
Legislation: The use of this website is subject to any applicable provisions of relevant legislation. In the event of any conflict between these terms (or any aspect of this website) and that Act or Rule, the Act or Rule (as the case may be) is intended to prevail to the extent of that conflict. Nothing in these terms affects any rights you may have and which by law cannot be excluded, including under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
Information: We warrant that the information is true and correct at the time of development and the user acknowledges that it is the users obligation to be satisfied as to the applicability of relevant legislation, government policies and procedures.
Third party content: Many of the products and services advertised via this website are the products, services and information of third parties. The third party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by us. Where it is apparent that products, services and information are not provided by us, your legal relationship in respect of those products, services and that information is with the third party supplier.
- use this website for any purpose or in any way that is unlawful;
- make use of the facilities provided by this website in a manner intended to, or likely to, mislead or deceive or harm others;
- try to hack into or try to change this website; or
- interfere with or damage the operation of this website or inconvenience others in their use (or intended use) of this website, or attempt to do so.
We have not checked the accuracy or completeness of the information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You must make your own enquiries with the relevant third party supplier direct before relying on the third party information or entering into a transaction in relation to the third party products and services supplied via this website.
top of page